New Shops and Tools Open House and Potluck
We would like to welcome everyone down to Technocopia on Thursday March 23rd from 6pm to 9pm to experience first hand our new Shops and Tools that are coming online this month.
We have a bunch of new shops and tools coming online this month that is the result of the MassDevelopment grant that we received last year and we would love to share them with the community:
- Glass Shop: Molly Jackson will be demonstrating flamework technique in our brand new Glass Shop
- Metal Shop: Mike D'Angelo will be showing off some tools our new fangled Metal Shop (maybe we can get him to cut some metal with the plasma cutter)
- Design Studio: Part of the team who have been building our new Design Studio will be talking about our new home for screen printing, 2D and 3D design, 3D printers, poster-making, art stuff, sticker making, button making, and other fun crafty sort of stuff.
- ShopBot: At long last our amazing new ShopBot CNC Router is online and open for business. We'll be showing off some brief demonstrations of what that puppy is capable of.
- Laser Cutter and 3D Printer: Josh Kigner will be demonstrating and talking through some of his awesome projects on the 3D Printer and Laser Cutter.
There will also be a Potluck, so bring your appetite and food to share.
Sign up at our Facebook Event Page.
Enjoy the snow!